We were rewarded

>> Monday, December 1, 2008

for waking up early today and taking a walk today morning as we saw a RAINBOW!!!

So that was a great beginning for the day and waiting for the good things to come my way!!!

Usually people are categorized into morning people, not- a morning person, night person ...
But me I used to call myself a morning person but the operative word is used to. Now I am a person who is fully there when awake and a zombie if caught at any other time. What I mean by that is, that till I am gabbing and yakking I am in my element. Being dormant, makes me all sleepy and yawny.
When I was traveling, I was with my nieces and family and not surprisingly, I beat my niece to the bed.
anyhow I need to begin my painting stuff too. Need more force to be able to do that. I am just barely doodling these days!!!

0 comments:

How many

  © Blogger template Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP