A nice concept

>> Friday, November 28, 2008

On one of my blog reading trysts yesterday, I stumbled upon a nice concept one of the artists(Acuarel http://aquarel.blogspot.com/)followed. You can see it at the above mentioned link.
So back to the concept. He said that he was going to make a metaphorical representation of the most dominant mood for the day. Now to read it , it probably seems mundane, but if you have a look at the illustration that he has made for a particular mood(which I later came to know was-Finding new paths) was just so on the mark that I cannot seem to put it out of my mind.

I think everytime that I am thinking of that phrase this picture will flash thru my mind.

As for the blog I am still working on a landscape size watercolor for the name plate. Wish me luck. It is just that my bulging waist seems to take priority over the other pleasures of life at hectic times in my schedule but I aim to be back soon.

0 comments:

How many

  © Blogger template Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP