I have been away!!!

>> Monday, November 24, 2008

I know I have not posted on the blog but my butt's been traveling and suffering inthe mean time (since it is at times not parked at aplace for long time and then all of a sudden parked on seats in transportation for really long periods). Well I think I have reached the saturation point of traveling outside the city limits for some time. Ofcourse as a side effects to my social obligations and yapping tooo much my throats decided to go on strike taking my nose along with it in the mutiny(naturally i have cold and a little bit of cough to go along with it)


So I will be back with my paintings and all. Sadly, I have to make the house a little more liveable in order to even actually dig out my brushes and feel like lying painting in stead of putting things back to where they can belong and not be in the view!!!

I actually did some not-so-inspiring pineapples before I left from my travels but i am still trying to get enough courage to post them. Though they have taught me that pineapples have more brown than the yellow and green on their coat (atleast for them to look realistic)!!!

0 comments:

How many

  © Blogger template Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP