Michael Crichton

>> Friday, November 7, 2008

I too have been one of the many who have turned page after page of many of Crichton novels. It came as a shock to me to learn about his demise not because I know him personally or anything like that but more so because I did not think he was as old.
My selfish motive too in the sorrow as I know now that no more of his books will be hitting the stands any longer.
I still remember that while I was reading 'Airplane', I was at my sister's place and was getting repeatedly interrupted for small silly tasks or conversations and I was nearing the end in the book. So I actually locked myself in the restroom to finish the end in peace!!

It is that memory that struck me when D actually related the news to me.

0 comments:

How many

  © Blogger template Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP