It's that time of the year

>> Sunday, March 21, 2010

Yes it is that time of the year again!! Wondering what?

Well it is that time of the year agian when we have the league cricket going on.


Till last year, I thought that matches missed were all because D understood that it is too much cricket being televised but I guess I was all wrong about it.

It is again that time, when you feel that somehow guys are first wedded to the idiot box when it comes to sport tournaments rather than us. I have talked to enough ladies, females of all various age groups and nationalities and the common consensus is that it is universal I assuming the 'Y' chromosome must be carrying this with it. I am sure enough to bet money on it if search were to be performed!!!

Ya so now, grin and bear!!
Our time will be here soon girls!!!
PS: I naturally air these feelings quite often to guarantee some 'me time' (Ofcourse thank's to D again). If anyone has problems I am here to give pointers on that aspect too!!!

0 comments:

How many

  © Blogger template Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP