>> Sunday, March 21, 2010


If you have been watching this
then you must be also viewing all the advertisements.
Knowing that I am crazy about those I will give my take on them. I generally like zoozoo's so Vodaphone tops (this time favorite till now is the one about paying electricity bills).
Also Airtel did good this time with Sharman Joshi and also they came up with the same concept as that of Vodaphone, one message per advertisement. Not bombarding viewers with only one kind of message.

Bingo with its normally stupid advertisements, did do a little better and manage to elicit some laughter due to the adsurdity of the advertisement.
Rest I still have to see. Off the top of my head, I can recall these specially.



0 comments:

How many

  © Blogger template Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP