My kind of humor

>> Thursday, December 4, 2008

just stumbled upon this piece done on coffee and found it really nice and funny.(Not the adjectives the author may like for his semse of humor but for the lack of other words in mind i will call it the same.)
I do not have any strong affiliations (for or against) to coffee (not to blame my upbringing for that because it probably had the right mix since my sister has taken to it like a duck to water).
Anyhow, enjoy the piece from the link at the bottom.
I like the way it has turned out.
My find of the day
http://niemann.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/12/02/coffee/index.html?ref=opinion
I hope it works for all out there. Otherwise do let me know and will do the necessary R&D to get it to y'all

0 comments:

How many

  © Blogger template Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP