“Play in the sand; splash in the water; get dirty; get wet. The beach is the only place my mom doesn’t get mad about me doing that stuff. Of course I

>> Tuesday, October 14, 2008


“Play in the sand; splash in the water; get dirty; get wet. The beach is the only place my mom doesn’t get mad about me doing that stuff. Of course I love the beach!”

--Dixie Dykens (age 5)

Well I am all for the "Beach Therapy". I don't knwo what it is about a beach that gets me all pumped up and jumping to go into the water (ofcourse I have some stipulations of showers/rooms being nearby) and at the same time, listen to the waves.!!!

Needless to say, Yes I have been to the beach this weekend. It is a place called Ganpatiphule.

It also served as my first actual plein air experience. But to my dismay it also taught me how i was not fully prepared for the experience. I will ofcourse be smarter after this experience. It is all about having the right things.

Also though i enjoyed the experience completely I right now do not that the courage to flaunt my sketch. It does not seem all that appealing (like 'other people's usually does'.).

But I got back some of the beach in the shells and sand. I got some of the most beautiful views!!! And I got recharged and also more raring and daring to go onto another plein air experience.

Here are some of the nice snaps


0 comments:

How many

  © Blogger template Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP