I have painted

>> Friday, October 10, 2008

Well I am now trying to graduate to making my own renditions from real life, memory or pictures. (Like I say, I am trying not that I have succeeded completely). But this exercise in itself is a lot of learning. Not that I have plenty of time to devote to this but my wish list for the trailing end of the year would be two uninterrupted days of entirely doodling and painting!( Is it possible?)

Well I have not had the time to photograph the one solo watercolor and two inks that I have done. ( well with the inks i think it is more a lack of courage with lack of time).
But will be back the coming week with lots of pictures (traveling again- this time to a beach. Am looking forward to being able to atleast get one decent plein air).

0 comments:

How many

  © Blogger template Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP