oohs and aahs

>> Thursday, June 12, 2008

Love chairs!!! hate bending down and love anything near fitting foams/matteresses

so yesterday while exercise to the tune of a exercise cd, I made a wrong move (and I knew it immediately of course) since then , i cannot sit for too long and bending is out of question.
all i got to do is "rest the back"
to know what the phrase means is sit on a pillow whole day long(even when it is a holiday)
No going out and locked in a house. ofcourse it helps that it was raining the whole time but I think I got bored and actually nagged and got myself a ride outside.
Huraaahhh
I really can understand why some older people must be loving chairs (as opposed to sitting on the ground- the traditional way in India)

0 comments:

How many

  © Blogger template Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP