Moved in or moving in

>> Monday, June 20, 2011

It's a new place. Yes I have been out of writing for a long long time and it was pure laziness on my part. I cannot make any other excuse to justify that.

Anyhow I have a story-- making a house and moving into it. Little does any one know how things will pan out. It is a highly emotional experience wringing the best and the worst out of a person. I am sure this pure emotional roller coaster is the only reason why saints prefer not to have their own homes.
Like I have mentioned to many people I know, the first scratch to your car and the first dent/stain etc in the house leaves an indelible impression on One's mind and somehow, we forget objectivity and take it way too personally. I have these personal grudges against the carpenters who were working in the house.
Another fact (I have arrived to this after talking with a lot of people), 'You never get a a carpenter who is good enough for you'. It is not only difficult, it is impossible. If it is not work, then it will be time. If it is not that then it will be cost. If that is not the thing then it will be quality of work. something always remains amiss !!(Accept it. Don't try like I did "Hopelessly trying to break the mold"). This is for today. Next post will chronicle other travails...

0 comments:

How many

  © Blogger template Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP