Picture this

>> Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Picture this.


It is about 6:30 or 7 in the evening. It is raining. The light is dim and the weather is perfect. A little cool and an evening with nothing pressing to do. A veranda with sheets on top with the rain pattering on it and running its own drumbeat. There are plants and greens around me all getting wet. I am sitting on a lounge chair with a table on it. I am sitting with a warm bowl of Maggie in my hands. This is what I call a perfect evening with the perfect end to it. A hot bowl of Maggie noodles, a rainy evening with greens surrounding me and nothing pressing to make me get up from whiling away my time. I wish I could just preserve this memory in an old book for years to come by .

0 comments:

How many

  © Blogger template Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP