Not have

>> Monday, March 15, 2010

At times, not having something kind of changes you. either you stop doing it altogether or you may find an alternative way.

I love to bake and experiment in baking.
But even though I have a microwave it is not the friendliest of all experiences with baking. So instead of leaving baking, I tried to start my experiments based on dutch oven concept.
And it works wonders.
I know it has it limitations too, but what I find is I can do a lot instead of sitting around and moping about for an oven.
I bake bread, I bake cake, I baked cookies, I baked other desserts and all. This has been truly an experience.

Working around not having an oven let me try many things which eventually worked out to be really good, and helped me understand the contribution of various ingredients in a recipe and their proportions.
I payed more attention to the recipe and the actual basic scientific principles required to get the job done.

0 comments:

How many

  © Blogger template Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP