I painted/copied peaches

>> Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So here I was trying to learn how to paint the glazes on fruits and vegetables. For some god knows what reason I can hardly discern the various subtle color tints in this section of subjects. the look like a plain solid colors. But after I have started to paint them suddenly apple is not just red and orange not just well orange!
So atleast I have evolved( I like the sound of that term in this context) as an amateur.

Will post the images pretty soon. I am also trying out some landscape which is totally my color compositions and we will see how it comes out. I am waiting to complete it before this weekend before I head out for the diwali festivities.

For those who are not aware of this festival if you google it you will know that it is synonymous with being a festival of lights.
Though as a child I used to take the whole atmosphere for granted, it is only after I had been away that I realized how much I was used to it.
I will try to capture some sounds and images before it whizzes past in this week.

0 comments:

How many

  © Blogger template Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP