Momma and Poppa visit

>> Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Are you one of those who have to get into the cleaning frenzy whenever folks come home!!!
Then you can understand what I am about to regail you on. As soon as the date of my folks coming over loomed ahead, I started seeing dust all around the "Habitat". I mean the places earlier looked 'ummm little lived in', little messy started looking like big blobs of dust that have to be cleaned.
Suddenly I started moving the furniture and all around and cleaning it or getting it cleaned. Suddenly the window ledges started producing dust and cupboards started to show dark spots.
Now i am not all that messy but I believe that it is a parameter which has more than the current two levels( clean-tidy and messy-pig sty). It is a parameter having more than these measures and i am in the lived in parameter which is between the above two levels. But ofcourse momma is the in the spick and span , clean and tidy, swish swosh parameter so to live up to her expectations I am kinda sorta looking like this...
Nevertheless I am looking forward to having them over!!!

0 comments:

How many

  © Blogger template Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP