Watercolor trials

>> Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The above one finished with stunted trees. Not that great attempt and could have been better!!
This one I learned from a you tube video but I did not do it while the video was playing so a lot of it is my imagination. Plus the video was not very clear so there was no color distinction
This is yet in complete and am doing it from a tutorial by kathy johnson. But if you see the real picture it has clearer colors. Also the tutorial picture is amazing!!!
this is no where near to it but in itself it is a good try. I learnt something about slowly building up I usually stumble in mid tones!!!
more paintings !!!
what have i been doing all these days when not posting!!!
the answer is here. Well again these are trials so please forgive stunted trees in one on the paintings.

0 comments:

How many

  © Blogger template Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP