Panchgani

>> Monday, August 4, 2008





The way I describe panchgani would be "Landscapes waiting to be painted". It is such abeautiful place very close to where I live. More so in the monsoon.
There are more pictures with better colors that showcase the place a little better. (they will be uploaded sometime later. got to get the pics here.!!!)
It is a small place nestled in the hills. The views are spectacular and my photographic talents did not do justice to the landscape. But still here I present some of the pictures to give you a flavor or sense of the place.
I loved this umbrella. Kind of reminded me of the Victorian times. (no I don't own it but the girl was very astonished with my praise for her umbrella and let me pose with it)

(This is one of the plenty pathways that you see in the place. There are better ways to capture this I am sure.)

The following is the typical hill house. Now these are fast receding and giving way to the modern day houses but this still has those glass windows, beautiful red colors and such.

0 comments:

How many

  © Blogger template Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP