Ink

>> Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I wanted to try ink sketching since I can do it more regularly than the watercolor counterpart where I require a lot more time in the weekdays.
So I broke one of the nibs from a set of calligraphy nibs I bought. To replace that I tried I new nib which for some god forsaken reason does not work as good so then i went and bought a new pen. This also would not spout out ink for some great reason. I believe I was destined not to paint yesterday. So today i am going to go traditional and do a painting with the dip in the ink method. Will try to post it on here for whatever it is worth.


Yippy the dip pen actually worked for me. Finally something did. I will post it here as soon as i can capture it and upload it here.


This is something I have imitated from someone else's art to learn the whole technique.

0 comments:

How many

  © Blogger template Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP