Cricket

>> Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I was away for vacation and that is why nothing has been posted. I have managed to scan more pictures which I will upload in a short while. They will be in jumbled order (I was hoping that I could have uploaded them in the order that they were painted so that people would be able to actually see if there was any improvement but then I am not sure I will be able to do that.

My house has been gripped by cricket fever. Every evening, the TV automatically switches on to the sports channel and then hypnotizes my husband to itself. In between the muted advertisements I get t chat about my day which ofcourse has to be interrupted if the commercial has ended and you are again hypnotized to the screen. It is rumoured to continue for the next 40 days. I am scared to contacting the same affliction Help!!!

0 comments:

How many

  © Blogger template Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP