Hibiscus

>> Monday, April 28, 2008


This is the first real floral I tried. I have copied it from an online depiction and this turned out to be a lot more crooked than the one I looked at, but from a distance it looks perfect!!!(all of the paintings do, one just needs to find that perfect distance hehe).


i absolutely love these flowers. I had brought this plant for about 9 months now. but due to insifficient sunlight it decided to grow and not bloom. When once it actually showed something similar to a bloom, it became infested with worms so I was back to waiting for a bud. Heavens have answered this wait and right now I can see a bud maturing. Hoping it will flower well this time around. I know I have waited long enough for it.

0 comments:

How many

  © Blogger template Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP